| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New from OK http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=75113 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | OKCRD [ Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New from OK |
New guy here from eastern Oklahoma. My wife and I have had our '05 CRD for several years and it has treated us well. I'm here to learn from the more experienced members and find some new mods along the way. We've been having some overheating issues while driving up mountains and towing lately so I need to figure that out as well as kill the EGR CEL probably with an SEGR. Will
|
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed May 01, 2013 12:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New from OK |
Welcome to LOST!! See you've read the "NOOB GUIDE" so you've started out good ! |
|
| Author: | OKCRD [ Wed May 01, 2013 3:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New from OK |
Yeah I'm no stranger to forums and the constant "what size tires can I fit without any mods" so I wanted to start out on the right foot. The CRD is my wife's baby so it isn't used off road a whole lot. I've got a 2002 Xterra that's undergoing SFA conversion right now for playing with. |
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Wed May 01, 2013 5:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New from OK |
Welcome! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|