LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Newbie Addition
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=75167
Page 1 of 1

Author:  kkrueger717 [ Mon May 06, 2013 2:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Newbie Addition

Hi All - Newbie with the forum and newbie with a Jeep. Bought a 2006 Jeep Liberty CRD as a tow vehicle packaged with a motor home. It currently has about 77,000 miles and was pure stock when I got it. After pouring through Sam's CRD Noob Guide post, I have a better idea of what I'm in for. I have done the GDE Ecco Tune, changed to the K&N air filter, replaced the MAP sensor and replaced the boost hoses with ones from SAMCO.

Thanks to all the experts who let us newbies in on the real skinny. Look forward to using the forum as my Jeep bible.

Author:  audiboy86 [ Mon May 06, 2013 4:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbie Addition

Welcome to LOST and read the NOOB guide again if I remember correctly there was a point where someone pointed out all the issues with the oils used on the K&N and questions of the actually efficiency of the filter. But good work so far keep it up.

Author:  Leeann [ Mon May 06, 2013 4:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbie Addition

Welcome!

Author:  Vajeepinkj [ Mon May 06, 2013 5:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Newbie Addition

Welcome


Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/