| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello from Idaho! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=75764 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | WeedStudent [ Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Hello from Idaho! |
Hey everybody! I'm not necessarily new, but I haven't been to the forum for quite a while. I used to be a Utahn and now live in Nampa, Idaho. I was hoping there were a few of us up here who could give me some pointers on where to go to get off these city streets. I also just wanted to throw a good word out for Treadwright. I know there are some on here who also have tried them. I am pleased to say that I just rolled over 50,000 miles with my first set of the Guard Dogs. They've been great.
|
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from Idaho! |
Welcome! |
|
| Author: | Jeeper4life [ Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from Idaho! |
Welcome to LOST! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|