| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Two Jeeps new guy http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=75824 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | halburchal [ Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Two Jeeps new guy |
I'm interested in running on grease so having diesels is what i'm about. Just purchsed another Jeep CRD 2005 last week. Now I have a F250 SD 7.3L and two Jeep Liberties. I've been running grease and biodiesel for 7 years now. |
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Two Jeeps new guy |
Welcome! |
|
| Author: | 3.7 [ Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Two Jeeps new guy |
Jealous, wish I could roll coal! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|