| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| First Jeep, NNY http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=75983 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Tobin [ Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | First Jeep, NNY |
Hey All, Sititng in Afghanistan, few months left. GF just picked up my '12 Liberty from the dealer Saturday. From the pics it looks great, just under 5k miles. Not too excited about the 18'' rims, thinking of going to a 16" with an MT when I return stateside. Thanks for the site, I'll mostly be lurking, searching, and reading. Take care all. Tobin |
|
| Author: | At The Helm [ Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: First Jeep, NNY |
Welcome! Stay safe and thank you for your service. Feel free to post in the 2008+ KK section. |
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: First Jeep, NNY |
Welcome! |
|
| Author: | Tobin [ Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: First Jeep, NNY |
Made it to the MWR, figured I would put a pic up, I hope it shows.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|