LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Steve from SE washington state
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=76266
Page 1 of 1

Author:  hegel [ Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Steve from SE washington state

Hello all,

My name is steve and I'm in the market for a CRD liberty.

I think the liberty will fit my needs very well. I am driving about 100 miles a day for work and i need either awd or 4x4 for the winter on the road i will be traveling. I've been looking at everything from legacy gt's to big 4x4 trucks all of which I'd have to sell my current Jetta TDi (1999) in order to justify it. I think with the liberty though, I'll be able to keep my Jetta and maintain both, only using the jeep when either I feel like it or when conditions arise. My jetta has about 225k on the odometer right now and runs like a car with half that I have done all the maintenance and repairs on it ranging from resealing the injection pump to changing the timing belt, it's awesome I average 47 mpg each tank.


There are a few CRD liberty's on Craigslist in Seattle which I travel to frequently but I'd like to find one with a decent service history. I see there is one for sale by a member here and I'd love to buy it but to the banks these are 10-12k rigs... he is asking 16k but with a lot of work done to it.

thanks,
Steve

Image

Author:  arengant [ Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Steve from SE washington state

Welcome! I got my CRD for 11k with 66k miles back in 2010 from a guy in Issaquah. Keep looking!

Author:  Leeann [ Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Steve from SE washington state

Welcome - and good hunting ;)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/