| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Howdy, from El Paso, TX http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=76289 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Tx_roadie [ Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | Howdy, from El Paso, TX |
Hi all. New to the forum, hoping to learn more about the KJ and the KK. I'm a current owner of a refuses-to-die '94 Cherokee XJ, possibly getting a KJ and learning about the lift options/after-market mods on this class of Jeep. This looks like a good forum - I"m sure my work productivity (and wallet) are going to take a hit - TXr |
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Howdy, from El Paso, TX |
Tx_roadie wrote: Hi all. New to the forum, hoping to learn more about the KJ and the KK. I'm a current owner of a refuses-to-die '94 Cherokee XJ, possibly getting a KJ and learning about the lift options/after-market mods on this class of Jeep. This looks like a good forum - I"m sure my work productivity (and wallet) are going to take a hit - TXr Welcome! And I can guarantee that last part |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|