LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

SoCal CRD guy
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=76366
Page 1 of 1

Author:  TheEvilTwin [ Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:59 am ]
Post subject:  SoCal CRD guy

Hey all...! This is PeteM. I am new to this board and wanted to introduce myself.
Im a field engineer/graphic artist from southern california. We have recently gotten our hands on a sweet
2006 Jeep LibertyCRD. I have been looking for a nice compact but sturdy 4x and this KJ totally fit the bill!
The rig is nearly pristine and has 73k on the odo. Looks like it belonged to a pensioner from the mojave and was babied and never taken off road! Im starting it on BioDiesel B20 and plan on going up to B99 asap. Im also checking in on an EcoMod from GreenDiesel. I have heard good things about it. I plan on mainly using it for overland rides to the mojave area as well as the desert valleys of california. The Racetrack is a favorite.
I look forward to swapping info on things like Mods, tires, heat mitigation, and diesel tips/tricks.
Ill be posting my progress on improving the KJ as well as questions.

Example question: Are there any particular things that can be done to get more ventilation in the motor bay? I understand things can get rather hot under the hood...

Please excuse any rookie errors in protocol and formatting.
Cheers, PeteM

Author:  Leeann [ Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SoCal CRD guy

Welcome!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/