LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Hello From England
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=76501
Page 1 of 1

Author:  speedtriple [ Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:58 am ]
Post subject:  Hello From England

As I am considering buying a Cherokee KJ 2.8 CRD (Liberty to most of you) I thought it a good idea joining this forum. I know there will be differences between UK and American spec, but the fundamentals will be the same.

I have owned 4x4's for a number of years so wielding a spanner holds no fear :) What I hope to glean from you knowledgeable people from the land of Jeep, is a feel for the Cherokee, points to look out for and information.

Looking forward to delving into the world of jeep. :)

Author:  Leeann [ Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello From England

Welcome! Buy that Cherokee, step into the world of addiction ;)

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello From England

Welcome !!!

Author:  Pippobug [ Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello From England

Welcome Mate!!

A Lot of very good infor here for a KJ Cherokee CRD, but there are some differences and also we have had them for longer than the US ( Only 2005 to 2006)

Fil.

Author:  WWDiesel [ Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello From England

Welcome aboard Mate from this side of the pond. Ton of info on this site to learn from... 8)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/