| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New KK Owner in the Swamp http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=76535 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | chaos_geek [ Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New KK Owner in the Swamp |
I've always wanted a Jeep and finally got a 2010 Liberty over the weekend. I've already got plans forming in my head, but I think the first is a matte black paint job, then setting it up for off-road. Though down here in South Florida, there isn't much to do in the way off roading. I know this may be cliche at the moment, but the plan is to make it a zombie apocalypse/mad max vehicle. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New KK Owner in the Swamp |
Welcome from The Black Swamp area of Ohio |
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New KK Owner in the Swamp |
Welcome! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|