| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Introductron http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=76664 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | x-tech [ Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Introductron |
Hello I am a new member and have been using the forum for about 2 years. Since I bought my 05 Liberty CRD. I have done the Green Eco tune, straight pipe(cat back),air-oil separator, timing belt, and am now doing the cyl. head studs. I have been an auto, truck, boat, motorcycle jet, and more tech and teacher for approx. 50 yrs. I enjoy the forum and try to help when I can. Many thanks to those who take the time and effort to post the GREAT how to's I have used many!!! |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Introductron |
Welcome to LOST Glad you finally signed on and introduced yourself |
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Introductron |
Welcome |
|
| Author: | WWDiesel [ Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Introductron |
Welcome this forum is great, I too have already learned and applied many things to my little diesel shared by others on here. The little diesel is like no other, it is a very unique vehicle and when I tell people what I got, most say: never heard of one of them, did not know they ever made one of them.... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|