| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New (used) Jeep Liberty owner http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=76681 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | justinraz [ Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New (used) Jeep Liberty owner |
Hello All, My wife and I just bought a 2008 Jeep Liberty automatic 4X4 with the sky slider roof. We upgraded her from a 2000 ford focus to this. I did a lot of searching on it, and it seems like this CAN be a solid vehicle. Anyone have any advice? I am going to start searching through the threads tonight. Also, I am a pretty mechanically inclined guy who has tons of service information. I am a technical writer, and I research tons of stuff. If anyone has questions on anything, please do not hesitate to ask. Mostly I have Wrangler and Commander information, but my library is extensive. -Justin |
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New (used) Jeep Liberty owner |
Welcome! |
|
| Author: | Gageraid [ Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New (used) Jeep Liberty owner |
Awesome and welcome! Hopefully you can show some of your knowledge around here. DO NOT hesitate to ask questions. Pretty much everything has been answered, but we are here to help. Pictures would be great, too. Which state are you from? |
|
| Author: | justinraz [ Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New (used) Jeep Liberty owner |
I am from Lancaster, PA. I'll post pictures as soon as we get it. We are waiting on an updated title for our car. |
|
| Author: | Gageraid [ Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New (used) Jeep Liberty owner |
justinraz wrote: I am from Lancaster, PA. I'll post pictures as soon as we get it. We are waiting on an updated title for our car. Cool. I'm not far from ya in Jersey close to the border. Quite a few members from Pennsylvania. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|