| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| 2011 kk owner! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=76698 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | smichael86 [ Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | 2011 kk owner! |
Hey guys I got my 2011 sport back in may, I have been loving it so far! I come from a good size jeep family we currently have two wj's, a jk unlimited, my kk and xj. I had a few reservations about getting a lib, after all every single jeep we have or have owned were lifted with solid axles. But I tell you I was impressed the first time I really took it out. I have been reading countless posts from you guys, and have been of tremendous help. I have only done a little so far, new 245 70R16 cooper discoverer at3, head light covers from shipped from Greece, plasti dipped grille and bed lined the lower portions of my front and rear bumpers. Here are some pics of my babies, thexj has a 6" teraflex. ![]()
|
|
| Author: | Gageraid [ Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2011 kk owner! |
Welcome. Upload pics to photobucket then copy them to here. |
|
| Author: | smichael86 [ Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2011 kk owner! |
thank you, I figured it out ha ha. |
|
| Author: | Gageraid [ Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2011 kk owner! |
smichael86 wrote: thank you, I figured it out ha ha. Looks really great! I like the bedline idea on your bumpers. Been contemplating ideas lately for some protection. Once again, welcome! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|