It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 2011 kk owner!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:22 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:32 am
Posts: 2
Hey guys I got my 2011 sport back in may, I have been loving it so far! I come from a good size jeep family we currently have two wj's, a jk unlimited, my kk and xj. I had a few reservations about getting a lib, after all every single jeep we have or have owned were lifted with solid axles. But I tell you I was impressed the first time I really took it out. I have been reading countless posts from you guys, and have been of tremendous help. I have only done a little so far, new 245 70R16 cooper discoverer at3, head light covers from shipped from Greece, plasti dipped grille and bed lined the lower portions of my front and rear bumpers.
Here are some pics of my babies, thexj has a 6" teraflex.
Image
Image
Image


Last edited by smichael86 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2011 kk owner!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:47 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 3278
Location: Jersey
Welcome. Upload pics to photobucket then copy them to here.

_________________
2008 Black Jeep Liberty Sport
4.7L throttle body
Old Man Emu lift
Sky Slider
Hypertech Max Energy
K&N CAI
Gibson stainless steel exhaust
Blacked out
ScanGauge2
BFG All Terrrain 225/75/16
JBA upper control arms


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2011 kk owner!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:50 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:32 am
Posts: 2
thank you, I figured it out ha ha.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2011 kk owner!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:24 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 3278
Location: Jersey
smichael86 wrote:
thank you, I figured it out ha ha.


Looks really great! I like the bedline idea on your bumpers. Been contemplating ideas lately for some protection. Once again, welcome!

_________________
2008 Black Jeep Liberty Sport
4.7L throttle body
Old Man Emu lift
Sky Slider
Hypertech Max Energy
K&N CAI
Gibson stainless steel exhaust
Blacked out
ScanGauge2
BFG All Terrrain 225/75/16
JBA upper control arms


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com