| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Youngen from Virginia http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=76767 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Laxbrosam [ Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Youngen from Virginia |
Hi my name is Sam I'm 16 years and I live in Richmond Virginia . I've only had my license for 2 months. I am a proud owner of a 96 jeep cherokee (XJ). I bought the jeep stock in really had condition with 177k miles and beat to hell. The only reason I bought it was because that's all I could afford with minimum wage job at Famous Daves. I purchased the jeep for $1,700 and at that time I had no clue what I was getting my self into. What was once just a price if crap is now a beautiful beast "Project Oh Sherri" a 96 jeep cherokee on 33" with 6.5 rough country lift. I love my jeep so much even though it sucks on gas it's worth every penny. ![]()
|
|
| Author: | profdlp [ Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Youngen from Virginia |
Nice looking Jeep, Sam. Good for you for working hard and making it happen. I really like the way the lights look on your roof rack. I'm going to do something like that myself when I get time. (I am an old-as-dirt college student.) More pics! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|