It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Introductron
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:20 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:59 am
Posts: 24
Location: Texas
Hello I am a new member and have been using the forum for about 2 years. Since I bought my 05 Liberty CRD. I have done the Green Eco tune, straight pipe(cat back),air-oil separator, timing belt, and am now doing the cyl. head studs. I have been an auto, truck, boat, motorcycle jet, and more tech and teacher for approx. 50 yrs. I enjoy the forum and try to help when I can. Many thanks to those who take the time and effort to post the GREAT how to's I have used many!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introductron
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:41 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Welcome to LOST
Glad you finally signed on and introduced yourself :wink:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introductron
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:20 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm
Posts: 523
Welcome ;)

_________________
2005 Liberty Renegade, Bright Silver Metallic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introductron
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:04 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:36 pm
Posts: 7455
Location: Central GA
Welcome :D
this forum is great, I too have already learned and applied many things to my little diesel shared by others on here.
The little diesel is like no other, it is a very unique vehicle and when I tell people what I got, most say: never heard of one of them, did not know they ever made one of them....

_________________
Supporting Vendor and Moderator of LOST
05 Jeep Liberty CRD Limited :JEEPIN:
Ironman Springs/Bilstein/Shocks
Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch
IronrockArms/wwdieselMount

98 Dodge Cummins 24 Valve


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com