LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Long-time KJ owner, first-time poster
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=76965
Page 1 of 1

Author:  AVR2 [ Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Long-time KJ owner, first-time poster

Hi everybody,

I've owned my 2005 KJ from new, and in the interim I've been learning to wrench on a 1993 ZJ. My KJ is now at the stage of its life when things like suspension components need replacing, so I'll be asking for advice from those who have been there and done it!

Author:  Leeann [ Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Long-time KJ owner, first-time poster

Welcome!

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Long-time KJ owner, first-time poster

Welcome to LOST
Tons of information on here about lifts and anything else you want to do. Just read read and ah....read!
We're here if you need us to answer questions you don't understand

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/