LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

350z owner just got a kk for a daily and is clueless! haha
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=76975
Page 1 of 1

Author:  BRIANsirenz [ Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:56 pm ]
Post subject:  350z owner just got a kk for a daily and is clueless! haha

How's it going guys?

As the title says, I'm pretty clueless as to what I should do/buy for my kk.....

I'm coming from a long history of owning imports, so this whole lifting, big tires, racks, etc. is uncharted territory for me.
Even the answers I get from searching can be a little mind boggling, but hey I'm trying!

From what I know, there isn't much aftermarket love for the kk yet. Was wondering if someone could give me some input on where to start like wheels, tires, proper lift kits, etc. Now since this is my dd I'm under a low budget!

For the time being i'll be installing 245/70/16's on the stock wheels and doing some visuals like window tint and painting the headlight housings.

Here's the kk
Image

And here's my z
Image

Thanks for looking

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 350z owner just got a kk for a daily and is clueless! ha

Welcome to LOST
lifts etc is pretty easy to choose
jeepinbyal has full lifts from 750 on up depending on what you want
tires and wheels stick to a 245-75-16 and stock wheels or 7 inch wide wheels and 4 inches of backspacing
stay away from spacer style lifts

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/