LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Hi Jeepers !!!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=77017
Page 1 of 1

Author:  BRUNEZ [ Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:48 am ]
Post subject:  Hi Jeepers !!!

Hi Jeepers.
With my KK from Italy, i' m happy to join to this forum.

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Italian Liberty KK

Welcome !

Author:  Gageraid [ Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Italian Liberty KK

Welcome. I'm guessing it's a diesel?

Author:  BRUNEZ [ Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Italian Liberty KK

Gageraid wrote:
Welcome. I'm guessing it's a diesel?


YES, 200 HP with 470 Nm. stock, i love it, I bought 2 years ago, only now i start to do some modification. :)


Is my first off-road vehicle and i discover with it... a new life-style. 8)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/