| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| From ZJ To KK, Hello! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=77026 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | cherox [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | From ZJ To KK, Hello! |
Hello folks, I just brought home my 2012 Liberty Jet less than 3 weeks ago. This is my third Jeep and I'm loving it. This forum and your enthusiasm towards the KK helped convince me that it was a worthy replacement for my old Grand Cherokee. Thanks, I look forward to Jeepin' with you! -Dave
|
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: From ZJ To KK, Hello! |
Welcome! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|