It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hello Everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:26 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 am
Posts: 183
Location: Presque Isle, Maine
So I always make it a point to register with a forum when I get a new vehicle, (or new to me!). I sold my 1997 GMC Jimmy and purchased a 2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade. This is my first Jeep, and it was me and my wife's only vehicle we could agree on. Very happy to be new to the forum and look forward to asking lots of questions, as I usually don't take anything in to get worked on and tend to enjoy the company of the people at the junkyard. I spent the weekend putting on a hitch, undercoating, and turning the ventvisors around that someone had mounted on the opposite sides of where they were supposed to go!Image

_________________
Ironman HD springs, Bilsteins, MLL's, Mopar skids 245 75 16 Treadwright Claw's.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:23 pm 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
welcome...let the mods begin!

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 am
Posts: 183
Location: Presque Isle, Maine
ImageImage
Image

So I figured I'd just add this to my old introduction. Springs on, thanks of course to advice from this site over the years. It's absolutely perfect. Just the right amount of clearance for my favorite roads. No more skid plate bashing. No more bottoming out. The install sucked only due to the frozen lug nuts. And then the toasted brakes, and then the toasted e brakes....Yay! Went from a completely done 17.5-18 inches center to flare to a now 21.5-21.75 inches center to flare. (Oh, and I know I'm very pretty, try to contain yourselves..)

_________________
Ironman HD springs, Bilsteins, MLL's, Mopar skids 245 75 16 Treadwright Claw's.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com