It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hello from England
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:18 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:10 am
Posts: 3
Hello everyone

I have .......... sorry the wife has a 2005 2.8 CRD Cherokee (Liberty) as a daily drive.
Plus I use a lifted / kitted Jeep XJ off road for a bit of fun
Plus a company Vauxhall daily drive for me.

I am a member of a few UK based clubs but I have a particular problem at the moment that I cannot resolve and after bouncing around the internet
I found you guys :D
I will post in CRD Tech later maybe you can help?


Anyhow Hello :JEEPIN:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello from England
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm
Posts: 523
Welcome ;)

_________________
2005 Liberty Renegade, Bright Silver Metallic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello from England
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:36 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:36 pm
Posts: 7455
Location: Central GA
Welcome aboard, fire away with your problem, a lot of very knowledgeable people on this list. Amazing site and you can learn so much by searching and reading the historical posts... :roll:

_________________
Supporting Vendor and Moderator of LOST
05 Jeep Liberty CRD Limited :JEEPIN:
Ironman Springs/Bilstein/Shocks
Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch
IronrockArms/wwdieselMount

98 Dodge Cummins 24 Valve


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com