| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Newbie from South Africa http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=77127 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kappie WCape [ Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Newbie from South Africa |
Hi All. I am new to the forum, live in Mossel Bay, Western Cape Province, South Africa. I bought myself a CRD Liberty about 4 months ago, 2006 mod, 112 000km when I bought it, now 125 000km, trouble free km's. Very happy with this vehicle. Learnt a lot from this forum. Read the Noob guide..... I think it's just GREAT how you guys help and support each other. Hope to learn much more from all the experts.... Regards, Johan. |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Newbie from South Africa |
Howdy Johan - Welcome to LOST I do hope it's had the timing belt change (although I expect you have better diesel mechanics there that we do here) |
|
| Author: | Kappie WCape [ Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Newbie from South Africa |
ATXKJ wrote: Howdy Johan - Welcome to LOST I do hope it's had the timing belt change (although I expect you have better diesel mechanics there that we do here) Hi, thanx for the welcome. Yes the belt has been changed at 98 000km, also all the fluids. We do have excellent diesel macs here. |
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Newbie from South Africa |
Welcome! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|