It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Newbie from South Africa
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:16 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:35 pm
Posts: 12
Hi All.

I am new to the forum, live in Mossel Bay, Western Cape Province, South Africa.

I bought myself a CRD Liberty about 4 months ago, 2006 mod, 112 000km when I bought it, now 125 000km, trouble free km's. Very happy with this vehicle. Learnt a lot from this forum. Read the Noob guide.....

I think it's just GREAT how you guys help and support each other.

Hope to learn much more from all the experts....

Regards, Johan.

_________________
Now - Jeep Cherokee (Liberty in USA) 2.8 CRD Sport A/T
ORM, CAT Deleted
Before - 2 x Isuzu 280 TD Lx (4x2), sold
Long before - VW fan (still is..)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Newbie from South Africa
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:29 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:59 pm
Posts: 5171
Location: Austin, TX
Howdy Johan - Welcome to LOST

I do hope it's had the timing belt change
(although I expect you have better diesel mechanics there that we do here)

_________________
2005 CRD
stuff
Skeptic quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Newbie from South Africa
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:37 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:35 pm
Posts: 12
ATXKJ wrote:
Howdy Johan - Welcome to LOST

I do hope it's had the timing belt change
(although I expect you have better diesel mechanics there that we do here)



Hi, thanx for the welcome.

Yes the belt has been changed at 98 000km, also all the fluids.

We do have excellent diesel macs here.

_________________
Now - Jeep Cherokee (Liberty in USA) 2.8 CRD Sport A/T
ORM, CAT Deleted
Before - 2 x Isuzu 280 TD Lx (4x2), sold
Long before - VW fan (still is..)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Newbie from South Africa
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:37 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm
Posts: 523
Welcome!

_________________
2005 Liberty Renegade, Bright Silver Metallic


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com