| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| greetings and salutations http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=77201 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | MrsChief [ Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | greetings and salutations |
I'm about as new to this scene as one can get... I don't even yet know what all I don't know!! I've never owned, or even driven a Jeep or a 4x4 before 3 days ago! We just bought a Silver 06 Liberty Limited CRD on Saturday. I'm super excited about it (it's MY new primary) and am excedinly hopeful that this will be a wonderful chapter in our lives. I'm anxious and determined to do whatever I need to do to give this baby a great forever home. I look forward to interacting with and learning from any or all of the LOST members. |
|
| Author: | VAhlene [ Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: greetings and salutations |
Welcome to LOST! There is a bunch of good info on here especially about the CRD, so get ready to read! Hope you enjoy your Jeep! |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: greetings and salutations |
Welcome best forum for KJ-CRD information on the planet |
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: greetings and salutations |
Welcome! |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: greetings and salutations |
Howdy - Welcome to LOST for CRD's we have a Noob guide with a lot of good information http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54207 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|