| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello from England http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=77242 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Carlos Fandango [ Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Hello from England |
Hello everyone I have .......... sorry the wife has a 2005 2.8 CRD Cherokee (Liberty) as a daily drive. Plus I use a lifted / kitted Jeep XJ off road for a bit of fun Plus a company Vauxhall daily drive for me. I am a member of a few UK based clubs but I have a particular problem at the moment that I cannot resolve and after bouncing around the internet I found you guys I will post in CRD Tech later maybe you can help? Anyhow Hello
|
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from England |
Welcome |
|
| Author: | WWDiesel [ Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from England |
Welcome aboard, fire away with your problem, a lot of very knowledgeable people on this list. Amazing site and you can learn so much by searching and reading the historical posts... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|