| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Kk in mitten land http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=77249 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Highbredreb [ Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Kk in mitten land |
Hello from mitten land ! Aka Michigan . Not my or our first jeep the KK is the replacement for the Cherokee sport that die violently but well at the hands of a F150 while parked in the yard. I have been snooping around in here for years . And am looking forward to sharing and learning how to make these lost jeeps all they can be . Thanks the highbredreb |
|
| Author: | Gageraid [ Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kk in mitten land |
Welcome! How about a picture of your KK? |
|
| Author: | Highbredreb [ Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kk in mitten land |
I haven't got a chance . The Libby just got new shoes a couple weeks ago . Cooper at3 245/75/16 and the OME 927s 2731s springs two weeks before that With bilstein shock struts. This winter should be much better/fun |
|
| Author: | Gageraid [ Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kk in mitten land |
Highbredreb wrote: I haven't got a chance . The Libby just got new shoes a couple weeks ago . Cooper at3 245/75/16 and the OME 927s 2731s springs two weeks before that With bilstein shock struts. This winter should be much better/fun Pictures or it didn't happen! We love seeing pictures of lifted KK's! |
|
| Author: | Highbredreb [ Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kk in mitten land |
I don't really think of it as lifted. It did come up 1 1/2 as advertised. But I didn't do any isos or clevis spacers. It came up Just enough to get the 245s under it with no rubbing mall crawling . And a slight rub on the pinch weld at full flex. I have been in a lifted truck on icy roads. In his part of Michigan which is a by weekly thing .no thanks. |
|
| Author: | Gageraid [ Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kk in mitten land |
That setup qualifies as a lift in the KK crowd I'm pretty sure. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|