| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| More potatoes http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=77507 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Mountainman [ Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | More potatoes |
Hello from Idaho (actually working in CA right now), I've been stealing all sorts of great info from this site since I bought my 2005 CRD about a month ago. Many thanks to everyone for all of the advice! I hope I can return some of knowledge that I have gained. I'm all about having a Jeep that goes through fairly deep snow, and rocky roads with 31's, and then I throw on LRR tires and get 30+ mpg. Goodbye to my 86 4runner! |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: More potatoes |
Howdy - Welcome to LOST check out the Noob guide - lots of good information http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54207 |
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: More potatoes |
welcome to LOST! |
|
| Author: | JL208 [ Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: More potatoes |
Welcome fellow idahoan! I'm located in Nampa. |
|
| Author: | Mountainman [ Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: More potatoes |
Thanks for the welcoming. I went to Nampa High 15 years ago , small world!
|
|
| Author: | Mountainman [ Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: More potatoes |
Well, the guy I got my CRD from had to audacity to do almomst all of the necessary mods to make it an amazing Jeep! Everytime I get excited to install the lift pump for instance, or something like that, I find it's already been completed, and he did a good job also! I guess I'll just have to drive it... I'll have to update my whatchamacallit at the bottom of my posts. At least I can still "have fun" replacing all of the bushings, and making a new fan shroud for my FFD fan
|
|
| Author: | profdlp [ Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: More potatoes |
Don't sweat it, Mountainman. You'll think of something - we all do. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|