| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New member from NC. http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=77680 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Cainneach [ Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | New member from NC. |
Hey everybody, just wanted to say hello since I'm new to this site. My name is Kenny, 34 years old, live in Lake Norman, NC, originally from Vermont. My Jeep is a 2012 Liberty Sport which I've had for about a year now...absolutely love it. The only things I've added are a K2 Crossbar system, & a Swiss Cargo Dual Kayak Rack. I'd like to add a front bar on the bumper, preferably with some additional lights, & possibly some lights on top, although I'm not sure that would work with the kayaks. Anyway, thanks for having me! -K. |
|
| Author: | LKWJeeper [ Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New member from NC. |
Hey Kenny! I'm on the south end of Charlotte. Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk |
|
| Author: | Cainneach [ Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New member from NC. |
Nice, I'm up in Cornelius. |
|
| Author: | LKWJeeper [ Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New member from NC. |
Kenny there is a 4wd club in lake Wylie if you're interested. A bunch of great people. Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk |
|
| Author: | Cherrie 274 [ Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New member from NC. |
Please post pics! Of the kayaks:). |
|
| Author: | Cainneach [ Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New member from NC. |
Cherrie 274 wrote: Please post pics!Of the kayaks:). I have a ton of pics ... of the kayaks, ![]() ![]() ![]() LKWJeeper wrote: Kenny there is a 4wd club in lake Wylie if you're interested. A bunch of great people. I would love to, but my KK is on a 2wd...so not sure how much I could actually participate. |
|
| Author: | Cherrie 274 [ Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New member from NC. |
Thanks, One of my ways& One of mine ![]()
|
|
| Author: | LKWJeeper [ Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New member from NC. |
I'd love to get a Kayak. I've been down to the National white water rafting center in Charlotte. Its just a great feeling going down the Catawba river with no where to be. Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk |
|
| Author: | Cainneach [ Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New member from NC. |
Cherrie 274 wrote: Thanks, One of my ways& One of mine ![]() ![]() Nice! LKWJeeper wrote: I'd love to get a Kayak. I've been down to the National white water rafting center in Charlotte. Its just a great feeling going down the Catawba river with no where to be. Agreed...river trips are always a great time, but for convenience/location, we go on Mt. Island/LKN/Lake Davidson/Lake Cornelius mostly. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|