LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Hi From Michigan...
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=78406
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Tiltmfc [ Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Hi From Michigan...

:SOMBRERO:


Hey Guys,

Long time Dodge/Chrysler owner first time JEEP owner. I just got a Brand NEWISH (used) 2012 Jeep Liberty Limited Jet Edition. She came with a about 56k miles on her but like any hot mom if you take the bad with the good you can get a heck of a deal. Here is a link to the dealership where I got it. Check out my Jeep before they take the page down. http://www.frankenmuthcars.net/used/Jeep/2012-Jeep-Liberty-1ea6e11d0a0a00de01c45950b33eba54.htm

Mods I plan
1. Add a 12v Lighter port in the back seat ( my kids need to watch there DVD's)
2. Would love to add a light bar to the top of my KK like they did back in 2004 (anyone have any tips on this)


So, far love it. BRING ON THE SNOW!

https://app.box.com/s/hpjsqro9bwp0tksw4es5

Author:  Cherrie 274 [ Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hi From Michigan...

Welcome I'm a wolverine too.
Nice, the tires/wheels in picture don't look like 20's. What size is the size?

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hi From Michigan...

Tiltmfc wrote:
:SOMBRERO:


Hey Guys,

Long time Dodge/Chrysler owner first time JEEP owner. I just got a Brand NEWISH (used) 2012 Jeep Liberty Limited Jet Edition. She came with a about 56k miles on her but like any hot mom if you take the bad with the good you can get a heck of a deal. Here is a link to the dealership where I got it. Check out my Jeep before they take the page down. http://www.frankenmuthcars.net/used/Jeep/2012-Jeep-Liberty-1ea6e11d0a0a00de01c45950b33eba54.htm

Mods I plan
1. Add a 12v Lighter port in the back seat ( my kids need to watch there DVD's)
2. Would love to add a light bar to the top of my KK like they did back in 2004 (anyone have any tips on this)


So, far love it. BRING ON THE SNOW!

https://app.box.com/s/hpjsqro9bwp0tksw4es5


Great color on it, looks good
From the famous town of Frankenmuth
Ever since I moved to Northwest Ohio every one has told me I need to come to Frankenmuth

So welcome to LOST
as far as putting a lightbar like the KJs have, best bet is a LED light bar or a rack with lights on it

Author:  Tiltmfc [ Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hi From Michigan...

I agree they don't look like 20s lol but I haven't really measured. Frankenmuth is very nice best to come when they have some sort of activity like ice fest or the pet weekend .

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Author:  Gageraid [ Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hi From Michigan...

Welcome.
Those are the 16 inch rims if you ask me.

Author:  Tiltmfc [ Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hi From Michigan...

R16's

Author:  Cherrie 274 [ Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hi From Michigan...

Did Jets come with 16's too?

Author:  Tiltmfc [ Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hi From Michigan...

Motor trend said the 20s were a option and that you could always get options omitted

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Author:  Cherrie 274 [ Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hi From Michigan...

Tiltmfc wrote:
Motor trend said the 20s were a option and that you could always get options omitted

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Thanks, you'll be happier with the tire selections of 16's I think.

Author:  LKWJeeper [ Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hi From Michigan...

Looks like I missed out on the pics but welcome.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Author:  Tiltmfc [ Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hi From Michigan...

Image

here is a picture from another post

Author:  Cherrie 274 [ Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hi From Michigan...

Tiltmfc wrote:
Image

here is a picture from another post

This year's winter? Did you shovel your roof?

Author:  Cherrie 274 [ Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hi From Michigan...

Just came back to look and see if my shadow appeared.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/