| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| 2005 Jeep Cherokee/Liberty 2.8 CRD http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=78550 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | TumeloD [ Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | 2005 Jeep Cherokee/Liberty 2.8 CRD |
Hi All I have just bought a 2005 Jeep Liberty (Cherokee in South Africa) 2.8 CRD 4x4 which has done 216 000kms. Can anyone PLEASE prepare me....for possible problems/challenges I must expect from the car? And what replacements in the engine etc.. do I need to make before things get out of hand?Regards Tumelo |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2005 Jeep Cherokee/Liberty 2.8 CRD |
Howdy Tumelo Welcome to LOST try the Noob guide - lots of good info - with the caveat that SA versions don't have the same emissions as the US http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=604519#p604519 there are some SA folks (and Euro and Oz) with the 'export' CRD's so they may have to answer specifics. I also expect that at 200K - it's had 2 timing belt changes - they're scheduled for 100K KM and that seems to be a safer interval than the US's 100K Miles - several have broken before 100K miles |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|