It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 100% Newbie
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:43 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:57 pm
Posts: 5
Location: OHIO
Hello All, I can now officially say I am JEEP driver!!!! I just purchesed my 2007 KJ LE three days ago. I have already been looking into buying some aftermarket parts, there are so many to choose from I'm Going to be using it as a DD but i live in the boonies and can't help but go in the mud now and again. So I guess what I'm saying is I am looking for som advice that can increase my ability to do some seldom light off roading and drive on the highway to work daily with MPG a little improved if possible and have an aggresive look. I know its alot to ask but I drove the JEEP and fell in love.

P.S. It's 4X4 Auto.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 100% Newbie
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Payne07KJLE wrote:
Hello All, I can now officially say I am JEEP driver!!!! I just purchesed my 2007 KJ LE three days ago. I have already been looking into buying some aftermarket parts, there are so many to choose from I'm Going to be using it as a DD but i live in the boonies and can't help but go in the mud now and again. So I guess what I'm saying is I am looking for som advice that can increase my ability to do some seldom light off roading and drive on the highway to work daily with MPG a little improved if possible and have an aggresive look. I know its alot to ask but I drove the JEEP and fell in love.

P.S. It's 4X4 Auto.....



Another member from the Columbus area it seems
Welcome
Before you start buying ask lots of questions, don't do like some and start down the wrong road only having to redo some things

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com