| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| ATLANTA KJ http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=78736 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Zippy [ Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | ATLANTA KJ |
HI EVERYBODY! I have always admired the Jeep culture and I love how it's to not only a vehicle/hobby but it is a community and a way of life. I have always been involved in general car culture from Off-Road to Tuner to American Muscle. It doesn't matter. If it has an engine I love it and I'll drive the crap out of it. This is my first Jeep ever as a side toy/project. I have had over 30 other vehicles and do all of my own mechanic work. (Except for Drivetrain: transmissions, rear ends, gears, etc.) So while I may not be an expert on Jeeps, I bring general vehicle knowledge to this forum with open arms. Hopefully I can be useful, have some fun with you all, and I will definitely ask questions about JEEPY stuff. Almost forgot my Jeep is a 1 owner 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 3.7L V6 with all available options, heated power leather seats, moonroof, 6disc, etc. all records. It was a tow behind for 100k mi. by an older couple in a motorhome. I hit a few muddy trails this weekend. Nothing major. Anyone near ATLanta, please PM me about meet ups / trail rides or whatever if you like. I am planning on doing a trip to Tate City area one weekend this spring for Jeepy trail rides and camping and more fun in the sun/trees/dirt/river. My Jeepy: http://imgur.com/XfNHYlm http://imgur.com/Gh2WWuI Modifications will commence shortly. |
|
| Author: | Zippy [ Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ATLANTA KJ |
No one here but us chickens... |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ATLANTA KJ |
Mainly roosters a few hens but ......... Welcome to LOST Come on in sit a while and relax, anything you never wanted to know is here |
|
| Author: | Zippy [ Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ATLANTA KJ |
tommudd wrote: Mainly roosters a few hens but ......... Welcome to LOST Come on in sit a while and relax, anything you never wanted to know is here Haha. Thx. About to drill a hole tomorrow... |
|
| Author: | Chipppy [ Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ATLANTA KJ |
Zippy wrote: No one here but us chickens... I'm in bama Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
| Author: | Zippy [ Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ATLANTA KJ |
Chipppy wrote: I'm in bama Sweet!! Im making a schedule for trails I wanna hit this year. I know that Wind Rock and a few others are on it. Unfortunately I missed the Jeep Jamboree April 9-12 at Wind Rock this year because signup is full. But that place rocks. Its 72,000 acres of fun. You have any recommendations in AL? |
|
| Author: | Chipppy [ Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ATLANTA KJ |
Not compared to 72,000 acres. There is a small OhV park and hour from Huntsville but I haven't had a chance to go out there. Also a free play called Bingham mt. Or coal mine. They have an Easter run and comp there on some stepped walls. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
| Author: | Chipppy [ Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ATLANTA KJ |
Good to know about wind rock though! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
| Author: | Zippy [ Thu May 01, 2014 7:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ATLANTA KJ |
Totally. Awesome place. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|