It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hello from Ft. WainWright!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:24 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:31 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Ft. WainWright AK
Hey everyone!

I just picked up my first Jeep and already love it. I needed something while I am stationed up here and also has 4x4 for the Alaska winters.

I am planning on doing a bit of work to this to make it "Mine" and while I know a decent amount of knowledge I am sure you will all see question from me frequently on which products people recommend and what has and hasn't worked for them.

The Jeep I have is a 2011 Liberty Limited 4x4, I put a Pioneer 3600 touch screen unit in it, and an Astro Start, 2-way remote start in it. I plan to start working on it externally this summer while its nice. Plans are full skid plates and recovery hooks, Push Bar and LED Light Bars, 2.5 inch lift, Moab 16 inch wheels with Goodyear Wrangler MT/R tires (x5)

I am always looking to get quality gear and stuff and if you have suggestions or experiences on parts and accessories I am always willing to listen. Buy Once Cry Once.

I love having a clean truck but I am not afraid to get it dirty.

Image

_________________
2011 Jeep Liberty 4x4 Limited
-Currently Stock


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello from Ft. WainWright!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:09 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:30 pm
Posts: 2523
Location: LOST in Wisconsin
Welcome to LOST.

I spent some time up there for work splitting my time between FtW, FtG and Eielson. You should have plenty of places to get dirty.

Have fun.

_________________
2005 CRD "Ol' Blue"
Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time.
My build page- RL Komodo Rear and TJM Front Bumper, armored, lifted, JBA Steel D30, 4.10s and ARB air lockers.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com