| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello from Ft. WainWright! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=78834 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Dan_Hill11B [ Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hello from Ft. WainWright! |
Hey everyone! I just picked up my first Jeep and already love it. I needed something while I am stationed up here and also has 4x4 for the Alaska winters. I am planning on doing a bit of work to this to make it "Mine" and while I know a decent amount of knowledge I am sure you will all see question from me frequently on which products people recommend and what has and hasn't worked for them. The Jeep I have is a 2011 Liberty Limited 4x4, I put a Pioneer 3600 touch screen unit in it, and an Astro Start, 2-way remote start in it. I plan to start working on it externally this summer while its nice. Plans are full skid plates and recovery hooks, Push Bar and LED Light Bars, 2.5 inch lift, Moab 16 inch wheels with Goodyear Wrangler MT/R tires (x5) I am always looking to get quality gear and stuff and if you have suggestions or experiences on parts and accessories I am always willing to listen. Buy Once Cry Once. I love having a clean truck but I am not afraid to get it dirty.
|
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from Ft. WainWright! |
Welcome to LOST. I spent some time up there for work splitting my time between FtW, FtG and Eielson. You should have plenty of places to get dirty. Have fun. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|