LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Hello All
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=79142
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Shaffer [ Mon May 19, 2014 5:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Hello All

Hey guys. New to the site. I'm Paul Shaffer from Louisville Kentucky. I'm 27 and been around jeeps all my life. My dads had a wrangler Sahara, Cherokee sport, Cherokee limited, and now an 08 Rubicon. I currently have a 2008 KK liberty and am planning on doing a few mods to it here soon especially the headlight separation and repaint that led me to this sight in the first place. I just recently upgraded the tires to a 245/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac and absolutely love them. Glad to be a part of the site and hope to get to know some of you all. Heres a few pics.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  tommudd [ Mon May 19, 2014 5:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello All

Welcome to LOST!!
Looking good there, nice color
Looks like the next thing will be a lift to get the flares off the tires :wink:

Author:  LKWJeeper [ Mon May 19, 2014 5:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello All

Nice color! Welcome to the forum!

One suggestion would be to remove the air darn below the front bumper.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Author:  Shaffer [ Mon May 19, 2014 6:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello All

Thanks. I wasn't sure about the color at first but grew to love it. A lift is in the plans soon thanks for the welcome. I kinda like the air dam on it. But I may try it thanks. Tow hooks and custom bull bar are next on my list.

Author:  Leeann [ Tue May 20, 2014 11:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello All

Welcome!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/