LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

New KK owner in NC!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=79206
Page 1 of 1

Author:  The 910 [ Tue May 27, 2014 6:03 pm ]
Post subject:  New KK owner in NC!

Hey guys, I just bought a 2008 Liberty, and it's my very first Jeep! :D I'm really excited to add my own little touches, and I wanted to know what mods and accessories you guys would suggest. Anyways, here are a few pictures:

Image
Image
Image

Author:  Leeann [ Tue May 27, 2014 6:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New KK owner in NC!

Welcome!

Author:  LKWJeeper [ Tue May 27, 2014 6:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New KK owner in NC!

Welcome to the forum! What part of NC? I'm in Charlotte.

As far as mods go.. Plasti dip is easy and cheap. Especially on the faded Liberty on the side.. Dip the grill as well. Other mods are the DIY Renegade light mod.
Also lifting the Jeep is recommended lol

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Author:  The 910 [ Tue May 27, 2014 7:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New KK owner in NC!

LKWJeeper wrote:
Welcome to the forum! What part of NC? I'm in Charlotte.

As far as mods go.. Plasti dip is easy and cheap. Especially on the faded Liberty on the side.. Dip the grill as well. Other mods are the DIY Renegade light mod.
Also lifting the Jeep is recommended lol

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

I'm from Fayetteville. Do you have any pictures of the light mod? Or can you link me to a write up?

Author:  LKWJeeper [ Tue May 27, 2014 8:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New KK owner in NC!

viewtopic.php?t=55424

I went the easy way out and bought them off Amazon so I can add fog lights.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/