LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

another Hello from Michigan
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=79217
Page 1 of 1

Author:  buddha112572 [ Wed May 28, 2014 6:46 pm ]
Post subject:  another Hello from Michigan

So I finally did it, after lurking for awhile and trying to decide what vehicle to get. I picked up a 2008 Liberty with 81k miles on it. It's a base model sport, good and bad I guess, good less to go wrong, bad no cruse control.

Image

Author:  Leeann [ Wed May 28, 2014 7:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: another Hello from Michigan

Welcome!

Some people on here have added cruise control to their KKs....at least I think so.

Author:  profdlp [ Wed May 28, 2014 7:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: another Hello from Michigan

You got the color right! :mrgreen:

Welcome - and enjoy the new Jeep. :BANANA:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/