Hi all. Long time Jeep owner, first time KJ owner. I'm on a couple (dozen) forums with the same screen name. I just bought this thing yesterday and started to panic when I couldn't find a single technical forum that had anything... technical.
Little bit of history and shameless picture posting... I've been a huge Muscle car fan my whole life. A couple stupid accidents when I was younger and now I have arthritis so bad that sitting in a low to the ground sports car is painful. Motorcycles are out completely. That's how I found my first Jeep.
2003 WJ 4.7 with 1" coil spacers, 245/75 meats, 3" mandrel bent exhaust all the way back from the merge, tinted head and tail lights, HID spot lights, Plastidipped wheels, a K&N intake, and about 3000WRMS in the trunk.

Sold that one to get one with a little more pep. A 1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9. Hands down favorite Jeep ever. The real RaceJeep. This one was got lowered 2.5" front 2" rear, big sway bars, poly bushings, a bored TB, custom intake hat, full 3" exhaust, and thousands of dollars of other little go-fast parts. It hit 0-60 in just under 6 seconds and ate Foxbody Mustangs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.


The wife drove that for a day after her Hyundai vomited the clutch slave cylinder all over the middle of an intersection. A week later, we picked up Princess, a 1996 Grand 5.2. She got some pink stuff, a 2" BB, and 245/75r16s.

I sold my first niner and bought my Great White Buffalo. A 1998 5.9 in perfect condition inside and out that came with $10,000 in restoration receipts from the PO. Rebuilt from top to bottom, front to back, inside and out. She's the new RaceJeep. Goal is a 12 second quarter mile grocery getter.




And this is the latest addition. Princess is retiring from DD duty and is going to take the roll of camping/hiking/mountainbiking/dog-hauling rig. This is Cinnamon. 2002 KJ sport, 110,000 miles, 3.7/242 combo. Still waiting on a build sheet to see if it was built "pre-lower". Wife wants a lift, ATs, the Renegade lights, and subwoofers. She also want's it as capable offroad as the ZJ, but I'm apprehensive about the IFS and the baby engine.


Anyway, you'll probably be seeing a lot of me around here. Lotsa stupid questions to follow.
