| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New Michigan Member http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=79244 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Seagon [ Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New Michigan Member |
I have a 2005 Liberty Limited CRD. I am a recently new owner that discovered the site with search for resolution of the issues that have arisen at the 115,000 mile marker. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Michigan Member |
Welcome to LOST from just south of the border |
|
| Author: | 2012arcticKK [ Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Michigan Member |
welcome to the forum, I am a new poster here but this place def rocks. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|