LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Hello from Iowa
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=79299
Page 1 of 1

Author:  CB Eng [ Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Hello from Iowa

Hello,
Been lurking on the site for a while and really like whats going on so I figured I would sign up.
I have two WK CRDs, one XJ currently. I had to get rid of my old XJ and ZJ.
I have been thinking of getting a KJ CRD to tinker with.
Thanks,
Christian

Author:  kskj [ Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from Iowa

Welcome to lost ! :JEEPIN:

Author:  HedsIc [ Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from Iowa

Welcome to the board. Nice to finally see another Iowan on here besides myself.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Author:  CB Eng [ Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from Iowa

kskj wrote:
Welcome to lost ! :JEEPIN:

Thanks.

HedsIc wrote:
Welcome to the board. Nice to finally see another Iowan on here besides myself.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, wow just two Iowans. You have a good looking KJ.

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from Iowa

Welcome to LOST

Author:  WWDiesel [ Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from Iowa

Welcome to the LOST forum, lots of information on this site! Got questions, just ask. :wink:

Author:  LKWJeeper [ Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from Iowa

Welcome!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Author:  Leeann [ Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from Iowa

Welcome!

Author:  railheader [ Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from Iowa

Hello and welcome to the forums. You will surely enjoy and learn a lot here.

Author:  CB Eng [ Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from Iowa

Thank You for the warm welcome. I hope to learn a lot and hope to provide some as well.

Author:  HedsIc [ Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from Iowa

What part of Iowa you in? I'm in Des Moines in the Waveland area.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Author:  CB Eng [ Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from Iowa

I am in Iowa City.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/