LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

greetings from spain
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=80958
Page 1 of 1

Author:  carolus [ Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  greetings from spain

Hello everybody,

I live in Spain, but bought my Cherokee kj 2.8 diesel 3 yrs ago in the UK. She got 114 K miles and is from 2004. I had some problems with the fuel filter and found the answers on this site. Thats why I decided to join. There is a lot of info here, so I'm happy to be here.

Carolus

Author:  usa591 [ Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: greetings from spain

Welcome, glad you're here!

Author:  WWDiesel [ Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: greetings from spain

Welcome, lots of good information and very knowledgeable people on this forum who do not mind sharing. :D
Got questions, just ask!

Be sure and read the NOB guide:
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54207
:SOMBRERO:

Author:  gumbygoose [ Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: greetings from spain

Exactly what WWDiesel said. Im new on here also, and the noob guide is fantastic.

Author:  carolus [ Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: greetings from spain

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/