LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Newbie.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81262
Page 1 of 1

Author:  welling4x4 [ Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:58 am ]
Post subject:  Newbie.

Hello Guy,s & girls, I have came over from the dark side. I have Always Had Land rovers :JEEPIN: :JEEPIN: , :pepper: But I have bought a J33p Cherokee on a 2007 plate. My questions are No doubt covered in some of your threads , But being new to this Great forum thought I would join to get some knowledge about the Truck I am Driving. My questions are 1/ the throttle sensor warning light comes on intermittently, & then goes out for a while then comes back on. Not a good start to the world of j33p. 2/ the guy that had the truck from new has put some After market wheels & tyres on it & has the Tyre pressure sensor light permanently on . I have since found out that 1 of the sensors is NOT fitted to the wheel & as been replaced with a standard valve.My question to this is can I take the others out & get the warning light taken out, Or do I have to get one fitted to get the light to go out. Any help would be gratefully excepted . :BANANA: :BANANA: :BANANA: :BANANA: :BANANA: As I don't know what type of valve I would need to get. :ROTFL:

Author:  welling4x4 [ Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbie.

No one on here able to HELP ME. :grim: :grim: :grim: :grim: :grim: :grim: :grim:

Author:  minesbigger [ Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbie.

I would just get a new tpms fitted it's a pretty cool feature to have not really needed but cool
There a few aftermarket ones check ebay

If you don't want to get a replacement just pull the bulb I have seen some have the the airbag light turn on with the missing bulb

And welcome to the good side of the force

Author:  WWDiesel [ Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbie.

Some Auto parts stores also carry these sensors. Bought a new one at O'reilly's when one of mine quit working.... :idea: :idea:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/