It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Newbie.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:58 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 2
Hello Guy,s & girls, I have came over from the dark side. I have Always Had Land rovers :JEEPIN: :JEEPIN: , :pepper: But I have bought a J33p Cherokee on a 2007 plate. My questions are No doubt covered in some of your threads , But being new to this Great forum thought I would join to get some knowledge about the Truck I am Driving. My questions are 1/ the throttle sensor warning light comes on intermittently, & then goes out for a while then comes back on. Not a good start to the world of j33p. 2/ the guy that had the truck from new has put some After market wheels & tyres on it & has the Tyre pressure sensor light permanently on . I have since found out that 1 of the sensors is NOT fitted to the wheel & as been replaced with a standard valve.My question to this is can I take the others out & get the warning light taken out, Or do I have to get one fitted to get the light to go out. Any help would be gratefully excepted . :BANANA: :BANANA: :BANANA: :BANANA: :BANANA: As I don't know what type of valve I would need to get. :ROTFL:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Newbie.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:16 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 2
No one on here able to HELP ME. :grim: :grim: :grim: :grim: :grim: :grim: :grim:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Newbie.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:34 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:35 pm
Posts: 49
Location: VA USA
I would just get a new tpms fitted it's a pretty cool feature to have not really needed but cool
There a few aftermarket ones check ebay

If you don't want to get a replacement just pull the bulb I have seen some have the the airbag light turn on with the missing bulb

And welcome to the good side of the force

_________________
WooHoo Built not Bought


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Newbie.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:14 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:36 pm
Posts: 7455
Location: Central GA
Some Auto parts stores also carry these sensors. Bought a new one at O'reilly's when one of mine quit working.... :idea: :idea:

_________________
Supporting Vendor and Moderator of LOST
05 Jeep Liberty CRD Limited :JEEPIN:
Ironman Springs/Bilstein/Shocks
Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch
IronrockArms/wwdieselMount

98 Dodge Cummins 24 Valve


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com