LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Cosmetic Mods to my New Liberty KK ( with pictures )
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81363
Page 1 of 1

Author:  RichardsKK [ Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Cosmetic Mods to my New Liberty KK ( with pictures )

I recently purchased my 2011 Jeep Liberty KK 3 weeks ago. After finding LostJeeps.com and seeing all the mods you guys were doing i couldn't just sit at home. So i started with 2 Cosmetic changes. The first was a %5 window tint that cost me $90 and some Plasti Dip on my stock rims which made a huge difference and was just $12. I also just purchased a Rear Bumper Guard from Steel Craft for $150 and should be delivered sometime next weekend. I'll post a pic of the guard, I'm hoping someone out there can walk me through Installation. Thanks!!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  Gageraid [ Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cosmetic Mods to my New Liberty KK ( with pictures )

Looks good, man!
The guard should be easy to install. I believe it uses existing holes that one would use to install a hitch.
They look good, but now you would be able to have a hitch or a tow hook in the back.
Welcome aboard!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/