LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

New '07 Liberty Owner - Portland, OR
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81366
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Apis Wrangler [ Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:52 am ]
Post subject:  New '07 Liberty Owner - Portland, OR

Decided to retire my '69 VW van recently. No heat, spongey brakes, and temperamental cold starting leaves something to be desired.

I headed to the car lot. After looking at a bunch of crapola I spotted a blue '07 Liberty Limited. Took it for a drive and enjoyed it. Long story short...took it home. It's in good shape, was well taken care of. Runs smoothly and everything works. Interior is just about perfect. Great driving solid car. The more I drive it the more I like it.

Took it out to the Hood River "Fruit Loop" to check out some orchards to place my hives (I'm a beekeeper). Loved being able to cruise through the orchard with the farmer and plowing through the deep mud without so much as breaking a sweat.

Reading the forum has been very informative.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/