LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Hello from the Gulf Coast
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81536
Page 1 of 1

Author:  rev98 [ Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Hello from the Gulf Coast

I bought a used 2007 Jeep Liberty Sport about a year ago. It currently has 149,000 miles on it.

This is my first Jeep, and I must admit that I'm not really much of a Jeep enthusiast. I have always like them and I have a few friends that own one, but I bought the Liberty to replace my previous vehicle that I wrecked.

What can you tell me, good or bad, about the 2007 Jeep Liberty Sport?

Author:  Gageraid [ Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from the Gulf Coast

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. The Liberty is a great vehicle.
The good? It's a very safe and capable vehicle.
The bad? Not the best gas mileage.
If you stay up to date with the maintenance it will be good to you.
If you neglect something at that mileage, things will surely go wrong.
Your biggest concern at this point should be all the fluids, brakes, and suspension components.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/