It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hello from Maryland (sort of)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:32 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:22 am
Posts: 2
Hello, so I am currently overseas for the next few months but when I am home I am currently calling Maryland home, until I can get back to AZ. Once I get home I will be taking ownership (again) of a 2004 KJ. I had this same KJ about 10 years ago when I bought it brand new in NC. My mom took over payments when I was shipped to HI and now I am giving up a newer car to her and getting the KJ back in return. I am looking forward to reuniting with it. Well I will see you all out in the forums or the trails. Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello from Maryland (sort of)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:00 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm
Posts: 523
Welcome from MD ;)

_________________
2005 Liberty Renegade, Bright Silver Metallic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello from Maryland (sort of)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:16 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 3278
Location: Jersey
That's quite the love story for a Liberty lol.
Any mods of pictures of it?
Welcome from Jersey. 8)

_________________
2008 Black Jeep Liberty Sport
4.7L throttle body
Old Man Emu lift
Sky Slider
Hypertech Max Energy
K&N CAI
Gibson stainless steel exhaust
Blacked out
ScanGauge2
BFG All Terrrain 225/75/16
JBA upper control arms


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com