It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hello All!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:24 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:33 am
Posts: 4
Location: Alamogordo, NM
I have been a member of this forum for a while now but this is my first post. I bought my 05 Liberty CRD in Germany from a military member back in 2010. I moved to japan and shipped the liberty back home to MD. I moved to Alamogordo NM and got my liberty back and am having a blast with it! I have currently done the GDE ecotune, EHM, euro torque converter, and have all the tools to do the timing belt at home. I plan on doing a lift and lockers but that will have to wait until the money is available.

_________________
'05 Liberty CRD - GDE Ecotune, EHM, V6 airbox


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com