| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello from Maryland (sort of) http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81542 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | AZBuman [ Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Hello from Maryland (sort of) |
Hello, so I am currently overseas for the next few months but when I am home I am currently calling Maryland home, until I can get back to AZ. Once I get home I will be taking ownership (again) of a 2004 KJ. I had this same KJ about 10 years ago when I bought it brand new in NC. My mom took over payments when I was shipped to HI and now I am giving up a newer car to her and getting the KJ back in return. I am looking forward to reuniting with it. Well I will see you all out in the forums or the trails. Cheers. |
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from Maryland (sort of) |
Welcome from MD |
|
| Author: | Gageraid [ Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from Maryland (sort of) |
That's quite the love story for a Liberty lol. Any mods of pictures of it? Welcome from Jersey. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|